Chitika

Friday, July 11, 2014

11 Things I Learned in ACC 255

Of all the things I learnt during the course, the 11 most striking ones to me are:

  1. I learnt how to create a blog and adequately manage it.
  2. I learnt how to manipulate my Google account.
  3. I learnt how to use Google Adwords.
  4. I learnt how to apply descriptive things properly.
  5. I learnt how to create an e-book.
  6. I learnt how to be focused on the topic when writing a post or a page in my blog/web site.
  7. I learnt how to create CafePress products.
  8. I learnt how to promote other blogs, and possibly have other blogs promote me.
  9. I learnt how to create advertisements in my blog.
  10. I learnt how to create a business development plan.
  11. Most of all, I learnt that asking questions helps you understand things better, and helps with self-improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment